Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Ok, update update...

Nothing much lately but I had confirmed the Bangkok Trip.
Excited?
Hmm...yes....but at the same time I spend REALLYYYY a lot just on this trip.
Hopefully, I will make full use of the trip and ENJOY!
Arrgghhh......
So from now on ...save save save MONEY!
POKAI ARRR......

Anyway, Im not in the mood lately.
Feel like shit! YES!
'he' hurt me badly.
Now I'm confuse.
F**King confuse!
I don't care lar....
seriously now guys also can't be trusted and yes I'm still the same as in my singlehood days...
chatting and get to know session stuffs but date and meet up...hmm..
not yet I guess.
Do you think I should go ahead?
I'm just sick of being lonely larr....
Do you think this is call cheating?
But hey hey, I wouldn't know what he's doing too right when I'm working.
Seriously he's just soooo different now.
He always said that I always show that I can't be bothered.
Yes, true but that doesn't mean I don't love u...duh
eeeee....love?
what's love?
or...maybe I need some time lar....
maybe one more year!!
hahahahha
Ntah lah.....skarang tgh bopian....
ikutkan ajelah.....
nak jumpa pon punyerlah susah....
sampai honestly, now I'm like not looking forward to meet him.
I even cancel some dates just to sit and home and watch tv..hahaha
I would rather meet him once or twice a mth....
which is what we are doing right now?
Isn't this bad for us?
what do u think?

10:48 PM

SIMPLY ZURA

23 years young
30th August 1983
Virgo
Singapore
Earlychildhood Educator
Ex-S'pore Poly student
Loves The Almighty God/my family/gd friends
So much into kids, chocolates, purple,
cars, cam-whoring, bloghopping, sushis
shoes, bags, cosmetics and certain sports

A Daughter.Sister.Teacher.Friend



LINKS

<3 Basirah
Arfan
Apiz
Ayu
Ayuni
Dee
Fatimah
Feez
Idah
Juliana
Nura
Rendra
Rini
Wati
Yati


CREDITS



Image: TheSista, Basirah
Layout: TheSista, Basirah
Host: 1 2

TAG




They (2)
By Jem
BestVideoCodes.com